Intravert guide Guide
2. Anatomy of an intravert
An intravert consists of the following optional elements:
- A full-width featured image
- A free-format content area
- A button
- A target page
- A set of triggers
Individual elements on an intravert display in the following order:
- If a featured image exists, it will display at full width within the column widget area. The image is clickable.
- If any free-format content exists, it is displayed.
- If a button exists, it will be displayed using the button text and will be clickable.
- If a target page exists, all clickable links will close the intravert and redirect to the target page.
- If no target page exists, all clickable links will close the intravert.
- A cookie is set and the intravert will not appear again for the duration of the cookie.